Thursday 3 September 2015

World Of Dreams

Hi All

A work colleague is leaving so I made her a card and teacup full of chocolates.


The teacup is CASEd from Linda Parker, using the Envelope Punch Board with World Of Dreams and Petite Petals stamp sets. For the handle, I used Heart nesting dies.


Of course we will miss our colleague but I wanted to focus on the positive so I created a Congratulations card with a stamp from the Bravo set. I used the marker to stamp technique to add 2 colours on the letters and heat embossed the star in gold.

I also pierced around the border and used foam pads to raise the topper from the card base. 


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - 161 Make The Sentiment Big
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 90 Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - 75 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - 277 Anything Goes
Creative Moments - 76 Anything Goes / Use A Sentiment 

Thank you very much for looking and until next time, happy stampin'

Jay

2 comments:

  1. Very nice!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts