Sunday 17 May 2015

My Swap for the Stampin' Up! Regional Event 2015

Hi all
Thanks for stopping by

Today I wanted to share my swap card which I made for the Stampin' Up Regional Event in Telford. 

It was our first event and we had so much fun meeting all the other wonderful demonstrators and learning even more great things about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator. It really made us feel like we are part of a large family who enjoy the same things. 

The idea behind making swaps is to meet new people and to get so much inspiration from other demonstrators. We definitely came away from the weekend for both of those. 

So here are a few versions i made






If you would like to recreate this card you can find a list of the products used below. Or if you wanted to take it one step further take a look at our JOIN page and learn about the benefits of become part of our team.

I hope you like what we have both done so far and if you have any questions about anything Stampin' Up! (or anything else) please drop us a line.

Thanks for looking 

Barry


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Popular Posts